Do you love wowing your customers and creating long lasting customer relationships? Interested in being the voice of a growing company and joining an energized team?
If yes, then we are looking for you.
Emco has been in business since 1906 and continues to grow in the Construction Industry. We are a people first company who values your input and contribution.
Being an equal opportunity employer, we look for talented individuals who will enable us to continue growing in the fast-paced competitive plumbing segment. We consider those who are ambitious, critical thinkers, and have strong core values.
Our Emco location in Fort St. John, BC has an opening for a Customer Service Representative to help us provide our customers with the service they deserve. CSRs are on the front lines, so you will be interacting with customers in person, by phone, e-mail, and text each day. Professionalism, attention to detail, caring and providing a positive customer experience are the critical character traits that will result in success.
What we are looking for
- High school graduate or higher
- Ability to complete Emco assessments
- Multiple languages an asset
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in customer service or inside sales in distribution
- Outstanding customer service and telephone skills
- Ability to prospect new customers and increase sales with existing accounts
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be able to multitask and balance many different deadlines
- Previous experience with or knowledge of plumbing an asset.
What we offer
- You will be a valued player in a high-performance environment. Opportunities for learning will be plentiful
- Competitive base compensation and an industry-leading profit-sharing opportunity
- Pension plan
Please send your resume to Justin Crawford at email@example.com
Emco is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a barrier free workplace where all employees can contribute to their fullest potential. We welcome all applications to ensure we have an inclusive workforce that reflects the diversity of the customers and communities in which we live and serve.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.