SANDALE UTILITY PRODUCTS is GROWING! As a leading national distributor servicing Ontario, our company proudly satisfies High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) requirements for several heavy industries. With a highly energized and dedicated team, we are committed to provide the best technical support and customer service in the industry. We work closely with customers and strategic vendors to make sure their needs are not only being met but exceeded!
As a Fusion Technician you will be responsible for the fusion welding of HDPE pipe and service our Utility, Infrastructure, Energy, Industrial, and Mining markets within Ontario. For a glimpse on fusion, check out this YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIhORaa7v8s
- Willing to travel anywhere in Ontario.
- Work extended days and overtime.
- Work up to 10 to 12 hours during peak construction season on job sites across Ontario.
- Operate and maintain fusion equipment for ½” to 65” HDPE pipe.
- Maintain company vehicles and equipment.
- Working with customers to schedule rentals/sales.
- Facilitate schedules and deadlines and coordinate with the sales team.
- Work independently and in remote areas.
- Work in the warehouse and operate a forklift to load and unload products for shipping and receiving.
- Support the Inside Sales team with customer fusion requests or product deliveries to job sites.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Positive and outgoing attitude
- Strong work ethic and a result oriented mentality
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, stressful environment
- Work well in and support a team based environment
- Strong organizational, computer, communication skills
- Focus on customer service
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Be able to work in the pipe yard & warehouse in any weather condition
- Be able to operate a forklift and other material handling equipment safely
- Be able to lift, carry, and push/pull up heavy items frequently
- Intermediate math skills – add, subtract, multiply, divide, using whole numbers, fractions and decimals
- Be able to work evenings and weekends
- Open to learning new things as industry experience is NOT a requirement
- Valid driver license with a good drivers abstract
- Police check
Education and Experience:
- High school degree is a must with proof of completion and no industry experience needed
What we offer:
- Negotiable salary + OT compensation + Profit Sharing incentive
- Cell phone
- Lots of internal training available
- Opportunity to learn and grow within the organization
Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Emco is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a discrimination, harassment and barrier free workplace where all employees can contribute to their fullest potential. Emco is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our workplaces. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, creed, place of origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, family or parental status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. We welcome applications from all minority group members, women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, members of sexual minority groups, neurodiversity, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.