EMCO Waterworks is looking to grow our team in Durham Region and are currently searching for an Inside Sales/Material Handler. Those who are team players and enthusiastic about customer service should consider the opportunities available at EMCO. Our goal is to hire a high potential, results driven professional with an entrepreneurial spirit and winning attitude.
You will be expected to work hard, develop and be a valuable contributor to our team. In return, Emco will provide you with a competitive compensation package which includes a salary, benefits and inclusion in Emco’s profit sharing program. You will also receive on-the-job training, and the opportunity to develop and advance your career as a future leader at Emco.
Emco is one of Canada’s leading distributors of products for the municipal construction market. The Oshawa Profit Centre is staffed by a professional team who pride themselves on the delivery of exceptional levels of customer service while continually developing new methods to efficiently serve our growing customer base.
The Inside Sales/Material Handler position is an entry level position with great opportunities to advance your career. This position encompasses the full scope of processing a customer’s order from start to finish.
You will be responsible for:
order entry, pricing, purchasing, and arranging job-site deliveries.
It also includes:
- receiving stock shipments in the warehouse and on our computer system
- picking, packing and shipping orders
- loading and unloading trucks
- general housekeeping and maintenance of the yard and warehouse
- Recommended Post-Secondary education.
- Be energetic and have the ability to energize others.
- Have strong leadership skills.
- Have a strong work ethic with high regard for customer service.
- Have a desire to learn and grow.
- Be comfortable with stretching and taking risks.
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to operate a fork truck
- Have a desire to learn and grow
Why Join Our Team?
EMCO Corporation is one of Canada’s largest integrated wholesale distributors of plumbing, HVAC, waterworks, and industrial products for the construction industry. We have endless opportunities for you to grow and develop in your career and a culture that prides itself in supporting you every step of the way!
In addition, we will offer you:
- Great mentors and on-the-job training
- Growth potential with competitive salary, benefits, and profit sharing
- A career with a solid, stable company with strong core values
- Participation in our pension plan with employer contributions
- Work-life balance and flex time
Interested in a career with EMCO? We’d love to hear from you!
Please submit your cover letter and resume by email to: email@example.com
EMCO is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a discrimination, harassment, and barrier free workplace where all employees can contribute to their fullest potential. EMCO is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in our workplaces. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, creed, place of origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, family or parental status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. We welcome applications from all minority group members, women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, members of sexual minority groups, neurodiversity, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.