Independent Supply Company (ISC) is a premier Canadian wholesale supplier of HVAC & Refrigeration products. As part of EMCO Corporation, ISC subscribes to strong core values that impact our decisions and actions on a daily basis. Our decentralized business model fosters an entrepreneurial atmosphere, where we are empowered to make decisions at the local level which makes Independent Supply an exciting place to work! We are interested in who you are, what you value and will invest in helping you grow both as an individual and as part of our team.
We are currently looking for a Material Handler to join our team at Burnaby location.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Primary responsibilities include the safe and efficient movement of product within the warehouse. Duties include loading and unloading of trucks, checking incoming shipments for accuracy, put away of goods in their correct bin location(s), picking, packaging and shipment of transfers and customer orders as well as the safe operation of material handling equipment including forklifts and pallet jacks. In addition, ISC expects all of our teammates to invest in their own development and provides many programs to support this growth.
Role and Responsibilities
- Safe and efficient movement of product within the warehouse and yard
- Unloading and loading of trucks
- Picking and packaging and shipment of transfers and customer orders
- Receiving and stocking product
- Assisting sales team
- Operation of material handling equipment including forklifts and pallet jack’s
- Required to pass a forklift licensing test
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong work ethic and high regard to customer service
- Ability to work well with minimum supervision
- Able to lift 60 lbs
- Follow all Health and safety requirements set out by WSBC
- Sign & comply with ISC’s ethics & information system security policy annually
What’s in it for you?
- Be able to work in a strong team-focused culture
- Great training and career development opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Great work life balance
- Profit Sharing
- So much more!!!
Apply today to see if you’re a fit for our growing team! Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Independent Supply Company is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a discrimination, harassment and barrier free workplace where all employees can contribute to their fullest potential. Independent Supply Company is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our workplaces. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, creed, place of origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, family or parental status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. We welcome applications from all minority group members, women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, members of sexual minority groups, neurodiversity, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.