As an Administrative Coordinator you will handle all aspects of paperwork including order modification, invoice release, POS transactions, banking and report reconciliation and vendor payable issues. You will also be responsible for managing supplier claims by completing timely and accurate processing of returns to the vendor for processing.
In the Administrative Coordinator role you will be responsible for coordinating PC vendor counter and promotional activities in support of marketing initiatives. Responsibilities will include organizing promotional events and opportunities with vendor representatives and Emco teammates, lunch and learns, and other training initiatives at the Profit Centre.
As with all teammates your incredible attitude and commitment to enhancing our customer service levels will be integral to continuing to build stronger customer relationships.
Reports to: Profit Centre Manager
Works with: Operations, Customer Service and Sales Team as well as National Support Centre Team.
External Relationships: Vendors, Customers
- Education:-College or University degree
- Experience:-Administrative, Marketing and accounts payable experience, procurement and vendor relations experience are an asset.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, time management and project management skills and a world class attitude.
- Ability to manage, coordinate and organize events for our vendors such as lunch and learns, and vendor exposure to the Profit Centre customer base
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and can-do attitude to multi-task manage unexpected situations successfully.
- A strong sense of urgency and work ethic, takes initiative to execute projects and looks around corners to prevent potential setbacks
- Clear and creative communicator, demonstrates good judgment, exhibits strong self-confidence and an outgoing personality
- Team player
- Keeping deadlines and tight budgets while following through on tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and social media
- Protecting the integrity and confidentiality of the Profit Centre
- Strong problem solving and organization skills with an ability to see the big picture
- Provide accurate and timely invoicing of customer shipments daily
- Assist in servicing customers including answering phones
- Filing of packing slips, pickers, and reconciled reports
- Learning and navigating through our new ERP system
- Reconcile daily cash transactions payments, prepare the bank deposit, and submit deposit paperwork for the National Support Centre
- Obtain, review, verify and enter purchase and expense vendor invoices, debit memos and debit cancellations in the system for processing in an accurate and timely manner
- Investigate, resolve, and respond to all customer, vendor, credit and National Support Centre inquiries in a timely fashion that exceeds the customers’ expectations and benefits of the Profit Centre
- Enter customer credit notes and vendor debits in the system
- Update information into PeopleSoft
- Understand and follow all safety regulations at all customer locations as well as at the Profit Centre
- Support all Profit Centre activities as part of the Profit Centre Team
- Perform other tasks as requested by the Profit Centre Manager
- Become a member of the health and safety committee at Emco London
- Adhere to all company safety standards
- Recognize and remedy safety hazards immediately
- Maintain familiarity with the Occupational Health and Safety Act sections that pertain to employee’s responsibilities
- Maintain knowledge of relevant legislated standards
- Help promote safety to all Teammates, Customers, Suppliers and Contractors
- Promote the use of personal protective equipment as required by the company
- Report any workplace hazards and help to eliminate them
Why Join Our Team?
EMCO Corporation is one of Canada’s largest integrated wholesale distributors of plumbing, HVAC, waterworks, and industrial products for the construction industry. We have endless opportunities for you to grow and develop in your career and a culture that prides itself in supporting you every step of the way!
In addition, we will offer you:
- Great mentors and on-the-job training
- Growth potential with competitive salary, benefits, and profit sharing
- A career with a solid, stable company with strong core values
- Participation in our pension plan with employer contributions
- Work-life balance and flex time
Interested in a career with EMCO? We’d love to hear from you!
Please submit your cover letter and resume by email to: email@example.com
EMCO is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a barrier free workplace where all employees can contribute to their fullest potential. We welcome all applications to ensure we have an inclusive workforce that reflects the diversity of the customers and communities in which we live and serve. Should you require an accommodation as part of the recruitment process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.