Highly competitive sales. Innovative problem solving. Exceptional customer service.
Are you a passionate people person with high standards, an eye for smart opportunities, and a drive to see both individual and team success? Do you have the ability to combine your skills and creativity to help guide and manage your clients’ projects to completion?
With exciting career and development opportunities for high performers who love to learn, a dedicated profit-sharing pool for each local team, and world-class leadership dedicated to helping you succeed, this could be the career opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
Interested? Read on to learn how you can join our team at EMCO Guelph.
Who We Are
EMCO corporation was founded in 1906 and has grown to become one of Canada’s leading national distributors of Plumbing, HVAC and Waterworks. Products range widely from equipment and material to fixtures and finishing. For over a century our commitment to excellent service, continuous improvement, and investment in our people have helped us grow to over 200 locations nation-wide.
EMCO Plumbing seeks to help contractors, home owners, interior designers, plumbers, and custom home builders design and build custom projects ranging from powder room renovations to large commercial packages.
What You’ll get to Do:
- Touch on all areas of the business as you progress through the training program with all
- Provide exemplary customer experiences through tailored service.
- Work with the team to create project quotations, execute transactions, and expedite purchase orders from key vendors.
- Have fun in a fast-paced, learning-oriented environment.
What You’ll Need:
- Customer care, service, and/or retail experience
- Financial literacy and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new complex programs
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- High standards and dedication with a “can-do” attitude – For yourself and your work
- Integrity – You walk the talk and lead by example
- University Degree or College Diploma
Why Join Our Team?
EMCO Corporation is one of Canada’s largest integrated wholesale distributors of plumbing, HVAC, waterworks, and industrial products for the construction industry. We have endless opportunities for you to grow and develop in your career and a culture that prides itself in supporting you every step of the way!
In addition, we will offer you:
- Great mentors and on-the-job training
- Growth potential with competitive salary, benefits, and profit sharing
- A career with a solid, stable company with strong core values
- Participation in our pension plan with employer contributions
- Work-life balance and flex time
Interested in a career with EMCO? We’d love to hear from you!
Please submit your cover letter and resume by email to:
EMCO is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a barrier free workplace where all employees can contribute to their fullest potential. We welcome all applications to ensure we have an inclusive workforce that reflects the diversity of the customers and communities in which we live and serve. Should you require an accommodation as part of the recruitment process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.